Info Needed on House on Center Road.
The old house at 1631 Center Rd was offered for free to whomever wanted to move it. There were no takers and it was torn down.
The small house was decrepit, with severe fire damage on the rear entrance, and is no longer listed
on the county property book. Previously owned by the Anderson family, it was sold to the now bankrupt Estates on Tillet Bayou and will now be
part of Tillett Bayou Preserves.
If anyone can share a little bit of the history and/or stories surrounding this house, the VIA would love to include it in our historical record.
Make a free website with Yola